(non-citizen ED: education) is a visa issued to those who wish to travel to Thailand to study full-time in public and private educational institutions, work in government agencies. Enterprises and International Organizations Internship as part of a course of study and study in other study programs Single Entry Non-Immigrant “ED” Visa (Single-Entry) is valid for 30 days from the date of application for a visa. And can be used to stay in Thailand for no more than 90 days, with permission to be extended 3 times, which ed visa is considered another good option for some foreigners who want to come to Thailand. It's not very long. without having to do anything else to complicate And there is no limitation that you must have 400,000 baht for two months as well. The documents required for applying for a visa are as follows.
Including documents required to apply for an ed visa
• Visa application
• Two photographs (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm., taken within the last 6 months)
• Passport that is at least 180 days old with a copy (personal information page Lao PDR immigration stamp page and Lao PDR visa page (for non-residents in Lao PDR)
• A letter of approval or a request for support from the agency that the institute/school is affiliated with, such as the Office of the Private Education Commission. and Office of the Basic Education Commission (not required for tertiary institutions and international schools)
• A letter from the institution/school signed by the authorized person and stamped with the institution/school seal. to the embassy Requesting assistance to issue a visa to the petitioner along with a copy of the signer's ID card
• An acceptance letter from a school, university or institution in Thailand. by specifying the details of the course or certificate of academic results for former students/students
• Evidence of tuition payment. and financial evidence such as bank accounts
• A copy of the school or institution registration document. (for private schools)
• Certificate of conduct or criminal background check issued by the authority of the country where the applicant has nationality or residence, not older than 3 months on the date of visa application. and certified by the competent authority or embassy/consulate (for public and private higher education institutions)
• A letter from the university/institution of the petitioner. to the embassy Certify the conditions of the internship and ask for assistance in issuing a visa to the applicant. (for an internship as part of a course of study)
However, if a foreigner who only asks for an ed visa
will not be able to work in Thailand. If you want to stay and work in Thailand, you must do a Visa Non-B. The first visa is valid for 90 days. If you want a work visa for a period of 1 year, foreigners must have a work permit first. to be able to extend the visa for 1 year.